The health and safety of our community Township is a top priority for Clinton Township staff and officials.
Out of concern for our Residents and staff, Clinton Township is following the recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
If you have fever, flu symptoms, and/or a cough we respectfully ask that you not come in and please call 724.352.9000 if you need assistance.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and adjustments will be communicated via the Township’s website and other available outlets. Below is some information and resources regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Coronavirus Updates
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
Township Resources: Meeting Materials
TAX COLLECTOR ALERT: Please read below from Heather Snyder
Face Collection period for the County/Township Taxes (Spring bill) has been extended until November 30. As of right now, the School Tax collection periods will be normal.
- All forms of payment (check (personal or business), money order, cashier’s/bank check, cash – NO credit cards) that were accepted prior to this will still be accepted. However, I would strongly encourage you to choose a payment that you can mail to avoid the need to pay in person.
- If you must pay in cash, you may drop your payment in the drop box (black mailbox), which has a lock box inside, that is near my driveway/front sidewalk. Please ONLY do this during the hours posted on your tax card because I will be home during that time to retrieve your payment. Please also be sure to call (724-352-3478) to let me know that it is in there. (Leave a message if no one answers…the phone line is being used by others in the home throughout the day.) It is NOT secure to do this at any other time!
- If you require a receipt, whether your payment is mailed or put in the drop box, you must provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope for me to mail it to you.
- I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the ultimate goal is to avoid as much person-to-person contact as possible.